Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smw272 Replace Microwave

thanks to the people of Rohrmeisterei and the Ruhr Nachrichten Schwerte Schwerte


glorious weather with blue skies and strong sun, so it gave me great pleasure to walk along the meadows. Since I had to pick up the check anyway the Rohrmeisterei, I've just connected with a walk. Proud € 250 I would now hand over the team of AIDS assistance in the Unna district on Sunday for the 25th anniversary. Many thanks to the people of the Rohrmeisterei and Ruhrnachrichten sword that made this donation, after my appearance at the headlines 2010th

Today I was able to answer all your mails, also on Facebook, where since 2660 Surfer (s) with me are "connected". 1361 User like my work policies on the HIV / AIDS Group and 1062 users of the private activist Uwe. This makes me proud and encouraged me the path of encounters with HIV / AIDS to go on. And with so much zest for life has been smooth but dat Ueffcken indulged in what * happy. Am 25.03. I'm going to town hall to Unna, to experience THE BEST of ABBA Swedish Legend .

who embraced the enemy, makes him unable to move. Read us your Uwe .

0 comments:

Post a Comment