Friday, February 25, 2011

Referral Appreciation Letter

everyone sees what you seem. Few feel like you are.


Even if the weather is lacking, it is said, on the weekend. The sky is gray on gray on sword, but the first cranes were sighted, which means it's spring. And with good tunes, like these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCPXWBSr98E&feature=player_embedded it doesn't work with the neighbors * fg *

seen today in the press: ... especially the homos to get their ghetto thoughts from the head. Gay car gay department store, and now some gay men want a rainbow Tribühne at Euro 2012 ( http://www.queer.de/detail.php?article_id=13746 ). I think this will really "important" gay / lesbian issues, not as likely taken seriously and, if such a fanciful "claims" are in the room! I would not exclude myself, I want to live with all celebrate together. Of course I guess the gay cafes and pubs and it is nice opportunity to meet like-minded people, but must all be verschwult because in everyday life? I stay on the carpet, and it does not mean that I therefore have to hide my gayness. I live openly in my village and am in Schwerte, accepted and get along very well with it. Also in the stadium can be damned good party with straights, no one pulls you from your head when you swung, the Pride or Woof-Bear flag. We do you think? Write me your opinion by e-mail (you can find the imprint on my HP)

"Tim" is calm in my body, but the Nebenwikungen of the permanent revenue of the combined therapy make visibly apparent. This can I do not hide or deny. Strong body pain affect me for a week a little. I'm trying to distract me and turn around to life. Is not always easy, but it belongs to life with HIV this and I accept that. The pills have finally made sure that I am living today, all predictions to the contrary notwithstanding. I think if it had the wagon (1996) not long ago where I was buried. Many of my friends and family made it and unfortunately have lost the fight against HIV / AIDS. I carry forever in my heart. They accompany me in my work and actions. And I have repeatedly stressed, newly diagnosed with HIV have better treatment options than those in the ALTHIVLER . 80zigern/90zigern And we, the survivors may experience pain and through our review, if you want to read it or not. So it is of no use and Schönrederei what. One thing is clear, since they all agree - are infected with HIV is not even the best solution, Nee is clear?

fragrance, harmonious weekend and greet you with the quote: You can extend your life does not even broaden, deepen only. Greetings Uwe, alias Ueffcken.

With the time you learn that keep some people to you because you are as you are. And turn away others, because you do not want to be like them ..... Some people stay mentally with you, although you can hardly see. Other forgotten you already, when you talk to them ..... Uwe ... http://www.uwegoerke-gott.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment