Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Notebook For Architects

breakfast surprise


I love my treasure. Really. love Isser. And attention (as part of his male ways;)). When night shift week, I expect after getting up even now and then A delicious bread from the baker. In itself, therefore a proof of love. Yes, se ...

Even as I said, "Bring it tomorrow what Healthy with" [I love Champions Roll] I should have known that he has provided the template for a truly diabolical plan.

[Or hand him this morning, a spontaneous attack of forgetfulness. Can more than 30 times already ^ ^ But I could not let pass the valid excuse. Where would we be! : D]

For when I unsuspectingly into the tasty looking Wholemeal bread bite followed the sudden sickening disillusionment. Sweet and slippery, I had it between the counting raisins! Ugh!
[What has nothing to do with the associated fruit, I like grapes very much]!

The photographic evidence of the dissected victim confirms the intention to deceive exactly:




Whether that was a challenge to the Heimlich disgusting Slide-in-Eating Contest, I'll find out probably this afternoon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment