Monday, January 31, 2011

Macy's Sell Electronic

grave Country / Holzen


The new week brings snow and cold. After the mega nice weekend with blue skies and sunshine this morning, the shock was great. At the moment, not rely on the weather service. Commuting Schwerte were surprised with smooth roads and sidewalks. My day started at 7:00 so clock with the winter service in our village had actually thought I would have behind me, * lol *!

not just the winter is stubborn, but my cold. Cold and cough I still do provide, but I consider myself brave.

morning I pick up the check for AIDS relief in the district of Unna, I could bid € 250.00, by my appearance in the Rohrmeisterei. I am very happy to volunteer in 2011 by my commitment to help others.

plays Bayern Munich in the DFB Cup semi-final against Schalke! Man as I would like in München.

What else is new? In close-sword Holzen have a business at a time. Everywhere is selling out, that's true sad. On the grave will be our new home while Lidl - and Edeka market, but the development for the future is viewed with much skepticism.

independence in a sword is made not easy. Many long runs and plenty of red tape can eventually shrink from shrink. The swords retail association holds stubbornly to his conservative structures, rather than be open to new ideas and concepts. Bakeries, pharmacies, shoe stores and food has sword en masse, what But missing are shops for young people or bearish types, like me.

multimedia, affordable men's clothing, but many swords go to the surrounding towns. Well, and you are usually there, done it and all other applicable purchases. There is much to do, dear politicians! It is the decline in population of 60 000 at least once to stop to 48,000 inhabitants!

Everyone wants to improve the world and all it could, if he wanted to do only with itself. Greetings Uwe

0 comments:

Post a Comment