Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Can I Drink To Help Dilate

"Always it's all about the perpetrators," to Sun Til Schweiger My thoughts!


"Always it's all about the perpetrators!" Said Til Schweiger. The actor was a guest Tuesday night in the ZDF talk show by Markus Lanz (41). His words make me go any more because he has so damn right. We ourselves have experienced it even in their own Famlie with "brother" Ralf (47).

Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ueffcken # p/u/32/w49-moeqKcQ

In Memory of GABY Goerke (†) (my sister) 1966-1981

murder, manslaughter, rape , robbery. And always, it was said that the "poor" Ralf boxing and how it it. Lawyers he had enough of that. Never a word, how are the victims and how the friends and family. They end up in a drawer somewhere and have to be quiet. To make matters worse, the "deranged" then also released early for good behavior and the victims are with their fears alone and pray and hope that the ticking bombs in the society strike again. I run the tears and I always shrug my back together when I blows like Anja Wille (42) or by Mirco (10) hearing. When your mind finally to Germany, when thinking about the politicians who treat the victims like shit. Gather it's the people until they themselves have become concerned? It is this German Gutmenschentum that annoy me so! I hope so much that it changes!

on Facebook I wrote yesterday, the friend (S. of Velbert) from the last victim of my "brother" to Ralf. He has still not cope, he had to lose his pregnant girlfriend for a murder. He stressed however that he had nothing against the rest of our family has, since we are not their fault. His satisfaction is the Ralf never leaves the prison. And we all hope for the protection of society.

These are the days when the past is like a button suddenly present again and living with HIV is so secondary *

thinking I could not help it was and at the grave of my murdered sister Gaby. I have goose bumps all over and crying. It was 1981, only 250 m far from her grave by its own "brother" Ralf suffocated. Gaby's grave at everything from running again like in the movie, but I can after all these years even find no peace in the cemetery.

Ok, the rest of the day, I will try Help me to deal with life instead of death and mourning. Seeking the way to a life for myself and others.

Happiness lies in us and not in things. Your Uwe

The "healthy" anger

There are something like a very healthy anger. This is an aggressive response to a real, external threat, protecting us from attacks of others. This anger is important and vital, it gives us the strength to us against injustice and violent people to fight back. This anger, we should be thankful and not be ashamed for them. Aggression, high-rise within us, because we are attacked, we were right and are "good" for us. From this Anger are also heroes like Zorro inspired. This anger helps people to stand up against tyranny and injustice and for other people to use, the stronger will be treated unfairly. But healthy anger can be transformed later into a load. This is where the question is: How effective is the anger for me, I have, today? How can I control this anger and direct in railways, so that even today is still profitable for me, for example, in other situations.

(C) Uwe http://www.uwegoerke-gott.de Goerke-God

0 comments:

Post a Comment