Monday, February 14, 2011

Watch Aubrey Miles Xerex Movie Free

Happy Valentinsday for all


on in the new week, but a little review on my little book tour through the district of Unna , I may be permitted. It must not always look great halls are * fg * to meet people, that's my motto for years. The more tense I went on Saturday on his way to Langschede, a small town in the district of Unna. Had invited me an avid reader diary with family, friends and acquaintances. Over coffee and cake (Fanta cake, very tasty), we spent a wonderful afternoon. I read from my book before and then we talked not only about my life. I am always amazed at how much confidence placed in me contrary. All were in the end their dedication in the book and a Red Ribbon at that. Thank you for Langschede!

went from there on to the old railway station to Fröndenberg where Satchmo in the cafe, the boss, Elisa Pitney, with friends and family waiting for me. Very warmly I was received with Nicole, who has accompanied me from Langschede. It is as if one would have known each other years. For waffles with ice cream and cherries, we talked about life, death, hope, art and the meaning of life on Earth. Elisha told her life, it could soon also write a book. A fascinating power woman, but her daughter, Lisa, who suffered from eating disorders and just 1 year "without breaking" celebrated with us, brought me into raptures. She said: "Uwe two people like you and me, who are often misunderstood in society, we must now look for the encounter." I do not know why but these words impressed me long term. When I started out of my life to tell, came over me suddenly this lame tongue. Tzz, now I've been doing it for so long and yet still these nervous. I started but quickly, but during my reading and also in the subsequent discussion were the tears again. Dat Ueffcken's just a sentimental man. Nee, is clear? Again, I took my dedication to the books and took many thoughts in his luggage, home. For sure I will at 27.02. an art exhibition in the cafe Satchmo stop by and look forward Elisa and team again.

One I would like to get rid of ... So awesome I think Facebook also seems to rely not on the virtual human. At least 10 people wanted the cafe to Fröndenberg come from and what was? Not one was there!

My conclusion to the weekend. Life is so damn cool - I want to live and with all your senses. It is not always easy, we need to go often difficult, rocky and painful way, but it will always be stronger.

You have to blow out is not necessarily the light of the other to our own light shine.

singer and entertainer Peter Alexander is dead! I think one of the last great entertainers from my past .... http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Alexander

I wish you a good start to the week, we read your Uwe and Love to Benny! http://www.uwegoerke-gott.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment