Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Southeast Alabama Deer Hunting

furious

best annoys you to the beginning of the week, then you have the rest of the week more of it! Schatzi on Monday were the bowling and I, because I wanted to train before the next league game a bit.

Great intent, poor implementation. What I could only partly something, because not only that the train was like a desert (usually, and in any other bowling center that is so, should be oiled lanes) and beyond my balls also missed a new styling. A handful, really deep this time (!), Rubbish, class. In the morning the dentist and the evening, the day was gone for me. The

own bowling balls for me - all women - just more than a simple sports equipment. I did it with affection, raised and cared for. Well, something like that. After all, the two are only just over 1 year old. With normal wear, I can live yes, that's ... Intentional damage. I won!

Here are the top 3 of the new rubbish:




0 comments:

Post a Comment