Monday, February 28, 2011

Describe Mrqmin Method

rolls interrogation


. (Get up, darling) The breakfast surprise last week I verdönnert my Liesten for interrogation under extensive and incredibly cruel torture, he has at least assure relatively credible can that not the raisins attack was intended:

"What have you brought for me because now living?" I ask innocently lurking.

"cereal-bread!" he announces, still sleepy, but proud.

Ahja clear everything. As have we are the culprit.

"And what is (unfortunately) in most cereals in there like that?" I ask stretched, in the hope that the penny will fall automatically.

short silence, a perplexed look.

Ok, fresh after getting the one hand, such a consideration abverlangen too much, I can completely understand.

"Something that I like very happy ..." gives no details of course I use derogatory emphasis.

"Hm .. raisins?" he asks gently. Bingo! Now he seems to be really awake.

I look at him only schmunzle nod and say nothing more to this.

"But that was not visible from the outside ..."

yeah, against the logic I'm really not ;-) If raisins in muesli rolls are surprisingly, I do not remember it. To say his defense has to on the weekend there was world champion right rolls. The plan with liver in the pulp shell will I will probably stay (vorerst! hrhr * *) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment