Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kod Seryjny Do Mount7blade

My day with pain in the body




"Russian cold makes Germany tremble." For the next few days of snow and frost are predicted. But here's the good news: After Bibber-winter we get a mild, beautiful spring! This promises Meteorologist Dominik Jung in the picture online. So we can only hope dat the jute man is right. Yesterday

could reduce overtime Benny spontaneously and had thus been increased by 14 clock workday. The free time we use with a nice walk along the Ruhr, hours in nature, which should never pass away. Then, when a dog was still there, the better. A Puggle (mix of Beeagle / pug) is high in the race with us.

Microsoft has released the first service pack for Windows published 7th I have smoked the head, because my PC will not patch 976 932! And so will I killed Windows messages and keep asking the question: Why must everything always be so complicated!

The last rays of sun for today I will enjoy with my cats. They give me the rest with its gentleness, which my body needs the time. Somehow, my body is confused and the pain come and go. Today was again one of those days where I've been thinking about my infection, the past and the future. Crazy, like a button is all there and the positive to 20 years be, but it is one of my life. Hell, I'll admit it! The only way I can handle everything and break down step by step, the fears. One may also ALTHIVLER sometimes groan. Nee, is clear? And one more. I have no time to die and not feel like I want to live and for many years!

Very important! Although the morning start to the day is often difficult or painful, can not hang! Greet the day and try to live despite handicaps, to enjoy moments, even if they are still so small. Looking 'forward to the future. It's worth it. We need not go on living the way we lived yesterday. Let us go from this point of view, and a thousand possibilities, we invite you to a new life. Greetings, Ueffcken .

0 comments:

Post a Comment