Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Qsoft Ramdisk Or Ram Drive

caretaker Goerke-God and the "Spring"


If the weather is not beautiful outside? Blue sky, sun and gentle spring-like temperatures. Man does sooo good. Although I already have a little hazelnut allergy and birch is about to happen, I enjoy the spring feeling.

did on Thursday at 19.00 I clock my next performance specifically in the Aids Hagen. The HIV study workshop, invited me to talk with their prospective new volunteers. I am very and am looking forward to their future goals.

Today I look briefly at Lodda (Lothar Baltrusch) over! The 'ol bag "* * fg 49 years is young. He puts away the menopause better he gets from me a bag full of "life" given. The big celebration will be on with his friend Jörg, 19.02. Swords in the City Hall celebration and we are one of the party.

Benny and I have received from our young neighbors a wedding invitation. On 06/11/2011 at 14.00 clock in Marion & Daniel give the town hall of Holzwickede say yes! We are excited to be there. I already had tears in his eyes when I received the invitation of Daniel. A beautiful card with a white bow * swarm * - was fine for our preparations last year! I wish them both by heart a great preparation, I have really enjoyed our! Man, what have I been dreaming of this very important day as well, that my dreams have come true. To this day I live on this wonderful day.

goes for 2011 a big wish of mine come true. A member of the Allianz (MM) reported to me and asked if I would like on 15.03. to come to Munich. FC Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan at the Allianz Arena - I was flabbergasted and said of course immediately. We take the Air Berlin from Dusseldorf, look a little bit of Munich on and then off you go to the stadium. Partying, going through and the next morning at 6:30 clock back to sword. * GEIL *

So, the handyman job calls!

You do not only have more ideas than others, but also the ability to decide which of these ideas are good. Good day to you all, your Ueffcken

0 comments:

Post a Comment