Monday, January 31, 2011

Brazzers Billing 2010

hammer and cement

The phrase "old as a house" is for me after today's visit to the dentist always understand. Finally, it crumbles in humans and buildings in old age "at every turn. Also, craft equipment and materials are the same fairly obvious.

had at least suffer the fate of a show with me, because, according to my weekend The mishap am not the worst (broken completely out!) But a reasonably gracious variant : off the wall a broken tooth, cement in, finished. More or less. Fortunately, enough remained intact to top it this week still a neat tower. Well since I'm looking forward already but ...

PS: My really nice dentist has now surpassed themselves: syringes, and treatment was completely painless. This helps my flight reflex although not, I wanted to but let's have said it ;-) If only someone could do something against this crunching noise * * seuftz

0 comments:

Post a Comment