Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Free Pokemon Yaoi Doujinshi

well wishes arrived THANK


I'm learning my body once again know the bitter side. I feel powerless against the weakness, if the flu forces me into submission. Purpose of this gray in gray, and the boring rain. Oh heavens, how I hate those days. With Romyk 300mg (antibiotic), cough solver ambroxol, zinc, and drink lots of tea I try the shitty situation under control. Furthermore, I avoid exertion and rest a lot, watch TV. But I can only shake his head, which is offered to me because of the TV stations ... a disaster! Today's

deadlines to meet with the women in the Women's Workshop (Gemeidehaus The 6 Most sword-Ergste 19.30 clock), I try at all costs. The ladies have extra tea and biscuits concerned, so we get comfortable. The evening will do me good and power to, for making at home and a thousand thoughts gnawing, arg on the psyche.

One thing is sure, everything will be fine. I flee now back on the couch, I wrap a warm and I am glad that my cats are with me. They give me a piece of security, which I'm currently very good. You'll hear from me, your Uwe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment