Saturday, January 29, 2011

Can Ovulation Look Like A Pregnancy

Murphys Law


Murphys law always proposes then, if you can use the least, at the weekend as

A courageous bite and a sensitive loud "crunching" I have plans for Monday morning removed. Call dentist!

course it has the single-incident caught under my pearly whites, so now runs through the root treated a crack. Good and like he has done the last years of his service, resisted ungepopptem popcorn crunching and all qualities to now failed against a piece of baguette.

I want to make him almost that he has planned, the nasty thing! Hardly a few weeks ago blocked the annual scrutiny, it occurs to me just in the back. Of course he does not hurt, after all he is "dead", but he has but more subtle in mind. For he knows that I panic in front of the cute (really!) man in white who wants to help me, so actually only. Adrenaline and Co. does not upset not in the least, rubbing his hands and celebrate itself now and then a sample Party to show off on Monday to be properly ...


then I go and prepare myself mentally schonmal it ;-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment