Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Theres A Hole In My Tonsils

body, mind and soul


body, mind and soul are still far back in line with me the flu and "Tim" (HIV) I still have a firm grip. Nevertheless, I have

yesterday my appointment with the Women's Workshop Ergste perceived. The date was already fixed for so long and I felt reasonably good, so why not. When, in Ev. Municipal House sword-Ergste arrived, I was Angela and Margaret, two women of the Power Group, a warm welcome. They accompanied me to the room, listen to the later, the whole "girl power" would. It was a cozy room, the tables beautifully decorated and equipped with drinks such as wine, champagne and water. Also my speaker's table was lovely with cheese snacks and tea prepared for early recovery.

What exactly is now called the Women's Workshop and what the cheerful ladies drive like that? They meet once a month to organize exchange of ideas, Christmas markets and summer festivals and other events of interest. Unfortunately, like in the local media (TV / Radio) reported only a little. Plays a priest invited the example of Israel told or discussed yesterday the issue of HIV / AIDS with the help of my person. One thing I must

at this point say: "Fortunately, I'm gay * lol * which one of the Hetenmännern had the pleasure of spending a great evening with 36 women? We had a lot of fun together, right Domina and Bonnie Tyler (Angela (2)). When I opened the reading and introduced me, dat was quite nervous Ueffcken * * fg and got his famous lame tongue. I had problems nervousness to get under control until one of the "power women" said "Why did not you now, if here were sitting 40 guys, lol?" was swept away as my lame tongue and I countered, "I think so, but I would no longer look on as the stoppers in the aisle, as they had all the guys on security in the butt! "No, is clear? A snort of laughter in the room, and Ueffcken dat was back to his usual and brought loose, flaky through the evening.

"Who does always, is beyond the adventure of life," so I opened the talk and put the ladies in my spell. The women had great, great questions, and so ensued over 2 hours in a relaxed, honest and interesting discussion. Some of the ladies are now in the possession of my book, of course, with dedication and the ladies gave me from her office or with a donation. This I can not give an interested party from the circle that can fulfill this one small request. A nice gesture, thank you! I have distributed Red Ribbon and let the evening end comfortably with the hard core of women. Again, many thanks for a Ergste for the confidence placed in me, I wish all the best and may your company long may be together.

In this spirit, I close my TB and treat my body continues to rest, so that he regained his strength comes. Greetings Uwe images here.

www.uwegoerke-gott.de (C)

0 comments:

Post a Comment