Friday, January 28, 2011

Something Spcial For Sisters Wedding

bright spots in life


sun and blue sky, we expect the weekend, but also cold. This is definitely better than me this gray, lifeless bad weather in recent days. Unfortunately I'm still not quite as fit as I would like. It is an up and down, often think I'm over the hill and then another setback that forces me to rest. Is also nasty persistent, the common cold, this year ...

So the weekend is forcibly relaxed again, but I can well rested to take this upcoming dates in February. It shall be the 25 anniversary of the AIDS Help Unna, at 06.02. at 11:00 clock and my appearance at the AIDS Help Hagen, at 10.02. at 19.00 clock.

On Sunday we solve our Big Breakfast voucher Road Stop Dortmund ( http://www.roadstop.de ) And take Lars and his girlfriend. Appreciate it very much.

My Menne had more luck than me today and still got tickets for the game against Borussia Dortmund in Cologne in March. I am however, long been on the list of Bayern Munich. The games are all overbooked and so I do not have a chance to Bayern for years to once again live. Meanwhile, I content myself with league total comes from T-Home, until the day and I can cheer them in the stadium. Yeah, we are in football and the noise makes us so much fun. And as you can see, Bayern and Borussia Dortmund can also love, Nee is clear?

Unfortunately, some of you had to wait a day to answer. Sorry, but I was on my recovery concentrated, for commitment costs, sometimes quite high power. The strength I need to assist weaker ones.

who has achieved all its objectives, it has been selected to be too low. Be well, your Uwe

Uwe's book here.

Uwe Goerke-God Shop

* happy with new artwork *

http://19427.spreadshirt.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment