Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Card Inappropriate

"Better come March and am doing ... lala."


"Come March and would rather ... lala." No, that was the May, care. The main thing the new month brings us the longed-for beautiful spring after the long cold winter. This morning it was still powerful fresh at 4 ° C, fog and gray as so often in swords, all in gray. Since I could see on Facebook, which in Berlin, the sun shines. There you have 5 ° C and I'm a little envious. Well, the day is long and well here in the pot, the sun will still show love. It is supposed to be beautiful. What will certainly please the fools a lot.

articles about HIV, there is not much new to report, at least not much good news. And the bad about corruption and the likes, I offer here at the moment no platform. Those who want to learn what young Infected 2011 by make, like watch here :

from myself is currently not "Tim" (my HIV) of the center, but the lives of people around me, let HIV and AIDS so far as it goes, from the outside.

I am learning every day people who have other diseases, and I see with respect, as they master their destiny. I pick out moments that bring joy into my everyday for me is not always the same in depth. Of course I like to write here, and often about my own concerns and Wehwechen. Even if it bores even me, if I am repeating myself, there may be someone who can draw at this very moment, a word, a thought out of my TB.

Now when I write sitting with his back to the window and just feel the warm sunshine on my shoulder, oh how nice. And I just wanted to say something about Guttenberg resignation. Since I'd rather to fresh air.

Interestingly, the Euro 2012, Tickets are available today. The card costs 600 € for the final, but I am amazed.

There are two ways to make a career: either make it really something, or we are told, to do something. I recommend the first method, because here the competition is not nearly as great. Ueffcken

0 comments:

Post a Comment